We thought everyone would like to see our good day yesterday! Tucker started to walk. He started out very wobbly and was walking like a brand new little baby. By the end of the day he was doing pretty good! We put taylor's boots on him and we went outside to play.
13 years ago





4 comments:
That's great!!! We're glad that he's doing better! How's the house?
Wow! It is so good to see him happy and walking. You have been such an example of great faith and testimony through this experience. What a strong little spirit he has!
YAY TUCKY! Good job buddy. I'm glad you can play again. I miss you! Nice mud Tay Tay. Hunter is so big!
Well we havent even started on the house yet. We finally got the estimate and the check this week, so hopefully the contractor will be able to start some time this week or next. I am ready to have this chapter of our lives over. I am so ready for things to get back to normal!!
Post a Comment