Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tucker is feeling better!!




Today Tucker has done so much better! He went to nursery today and seemed to enjoy it. He has eaten more today then he has in a week. Walking is not something we can get him to do but he is crawling and scooting around on his behind. Tonight he was even rough housing with Taylor. Taylor was happy because yesterday when she came home from Geezer and Awna D's house she cried when she found out Tucker could not go outside and play with her. It is good to see him having fun and smiling!! I had to pull out the camera so everyone that has been praying for him can see that he has reaped the blessings of their prayers.

4 comments:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

poor baby~just seeing him makes me hurt for him. The kids really enjoyed playing with him in church today!

mccabe44 said...

I am so glad they did because he was happy the whole time and i was afraid i was going to have to stand up with him the whole time and not get to hear anything. You guys also got him to eat which he has hardly done all week so we are greatful!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet boy- we can't wait to get back and see you guys! Miss ya!

Brianne said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing so much better. Every day must be a little battle...keep fighting. If there's anything we can do from afar, please let me know.
I tried calling you Saturday, but I guess I couldn't catch you. Give me a call when you get a chance.