Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tucky's booboo


I am sure most of you have heard by now that Tuck has some major boo boos! He has been such a trooper through it all. We have a wonderful doctor in our ward that has really been taking good care of him! We are hoping that things will be much better in a few weeks. Here is a picture of him wiped out from his painful ordeal. He is bandaged up well so be can be sure nothing can get in and get it infected.

4 comments:

Court said...

Get Better Soon Tucky!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that kills me. Sweet boy. We have been saying our prayers and thinking about him constantly! Hugs to you Tucker!

Allison said...

I'm out of the loop-what happened to poor Tucker?! I was worried about my own little guy but it looks like the surgery won't have to happen! And a tree fell on your house! I don't blog for a week and I miss everything! I hope that you are all doing better. I will put little Tucker in my prayers.

everything pink! said...

oh my I am so sorry.... happy new year.