Friday, February 12, 2010

What we call snow in East Texas

We had a little snow between last night and this morning. School got postponed until 10am this morning so the road would be a little safer to drive on. The kids went out to play but didn't last too long because they said it was too cold. I wanted to video all the kids playing but both the battery on video camera and the camera were dead so this are a few that I got. These I took at 3am when I was rudely awoken with being pushed off my bed because 2 little ones had decided to move in. LOL


These were taken at 7am.
Sorry I forgot to flip it before I uploaded it and now I cant figure out how to flip in on here. This is Taylor's snow ball that she brought in to the house!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it! Glad the kids got to have some fun!