I have spent so much of my time making so many projects for other people, that I started to get a little jealous. I decided it was high time for me to make some for my self.
First I took the picture down that was over the couch and took my dollar tree frames and placed them on the picture. Once I decided where they would go I took them out and spray painted them.
Then I took some burlap and glued it around around the cardboard back. After the frames dried I glued them to the burlap and added our family pictures. Here is the finished product!! Oh and my new table laps that I got with a gift card. (Thanks Gordo and Marilyn)
Here are some little canisters that I made for a laby and JD's work for Christmas. I loved them so much that I wanted some for myself. I was trying to decided where I would put them and then came up with this idea.
These are the shelves I made for the boys room.

Finally there is the quote I put up in the kitchen above the sink.
I also made a recipe holder but just realized I have yet to have taken a picture of it. Way cute though.
13 years ago





3 comments:
come make my house cute! although there are no walls to hang anything cute! :)
Very cute!!!!
Soooo Cute!! My apartment is BORING!
Post a Comment