
On Sat we had two teeball games. We left the house at 11:15am and didn't make it back till 4:30pm. That morning I put Tay's hair in pigtails, after being convinced by my sister in law that I wouldn't look like a total dork, I decided to put my hair up so I wouldn't be so hot during our long day. It was so nice to not have my hair in my face or on my neck. I did however get a sunburn which didn't feel so cool! LOL Anyways the next morning after a few wardrobe malfunctions there was no time to wash my hair so I went to church with my teeball hair. I was a little embarrassed because it was ward conference and at the last minute they asked me to conduct the music because the director wasn't there. Then I sang with the choir. Oh well it could have looked worse. I took a picture of myself so you guys can see. Do I look like a little kid with my teeball hair?!?!?!?!
13 years ago





2 comments:
haha its cute! i can't wait to see you this weekend...i have missed you and im so excited!
You look adorable! Your hair has gotten long enough for pigtails?!?
Post a Comment