Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lions, tigers and Snakes oh my!!!



That's right today we found a snake in our club house. Thanks to our friend Ray, JD was out of town, it was killed pretty quick. After researching on the internet we decided it was a rat snake. I don't really care what kind it was all I care about is that we don't every have another!! I am going to the store to get mothball, I hear that keeps them at bay!!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh Gross! I'm glad it wasn't poisonous! Be careful with the mothballs, though. They are toxic...so make sure the kids don't touch them and especially that Jake doesn't eat them! But, yeah, no more snakes! Ewww!

Sarah Fruge said...

That second pic is kinda freaky. I'm glad no one got hurt.

j bell said...

AHHH that is all I have to say>>> AAHHH!!!!