Thursday, May 14, 2009

Easter





I know Easter was a long time ago but I just took the pictures off my camera. We spent Thurs.-Sat camping as usual, I never pulled my camera out, then we stayed home on Sunday! It was a great weekend. We dyed our eggs while camping this year so it made it nice to come home and not have to worry about it. When we got home we showered quick then headed to some friends for a party. The picture of my kids and my niece if from that party. Sunday we had Court, Janelle, Mr. Jerry and Mrs. Shirley over for ham, potato salad, deviled eggs, beans, pecan pie, and sugar cookies. All was wonderful! Here are a few pictures I took.

1 comments:

Val said...

You listened to me! :)

These are cute, I miss those little stinkers...How is it that your kids seem to stop growing at a certain age?...Tay and Tuck are catching up with Hunter!

By they way, what is on his head??