



We got this game for Christmas and the kids love it. I took pictures while we played the other night. It is funny watching the kids fight over who's turn it is to wear the Horton hat.
13 years ago




We got this game for Christmas and the kids love it. I took pictures while we played the other night. It is funny watching the kids fight over who's turn it is to wear the Horton hat.
Posted by mccabe44 at 10:08 AM
3 comments:
cute...glad you play games with your kids and y'all have fun doing it...i can't wait until parker is older enough to start playing games like that!!! ps...hes fussy today and spitting up a lot...im bringing him to you and you can deal with him :) j/k
Too cute! The pic of Justin cracks me up!
I'm so stinking sick of seeing Justin in a horton hat....can you please do a new post?!?! :)
Post a Comment