Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pay if Forward!

As I checked my friends blog the other day she had this "Pay it Forward" post. I made a comment about not being good had homemade stuff and she sent a funny comment back. So I figure that means I have to come up with something now because I have been "tagged".

Here's how it works:
You leave a comment on my blog and I will send you a handmade gift of some sort. Then you are tagged to 'pay it forward' and post a message on your own blog doing the same thing. The rules I've seen state that you will get your surprise gift by the end of the year. Hopefully I will get my rear in gear and will have something cute to you sooner than later! The first 3 people to comment will then be blessed (LOL) with one of my creations! Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

So you have to make something and then send it to them? Sounds cute if I were any good at making stuff. ;) Who are you kidding? You are awesome at that sorta thing!

McCabe Family said...

Woo Hoo!!! Fun!! You can bring mine to reunion!! LOL Or you can just come to see us this summer and bring the kids....you made them and they are dang cute!! Miss ya and love ya much!

Maren said...

I call number 3 spot!!! :-)