
Taylor has been begging to be able to go to dance. I have kinda dragged my feet and finally decided she need it. She needed something that was her own and with it being teeball season again I thought this was a good time! Last night was her first lesson.
The teacher went ahead and put Taylor in a class that is a little ahead of her. She is confident that she will catch up. In this class they learn ballet, tap, and clogging. I forgot I had my camera so when I remembered I had to record just a min. She is so excited so hopefully this will be something she will enjoy and be good at!!
13 years ago





4 comments:
OH HOW STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I can't hardly stand it... I WANT ONE>>> LOL she is the cutest thing I LOVE IT....
That's too cute. I'm so glad she likes it!
Dance??? You are supposed to get her a computer so that she can be at a 4th grade level before she starts Kindergarten.
That's so exciting!! Where is she taking classes?
Post a Comment