Thursday, February 21, 2008

Such a BIG BOY



I started potty training Tucker yesterday. We went the whole day without an accident. He wouldn't let me put a diaper on him to go to bed last night, so he was a little wet when he woke up. I guess I will have to go buy some pull-ups for night time. The second picture is how Tuck is dressed today! Don't you just love the hat and shoes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Tuck!

j bell said...

ok i am sending seth your way. it will be a miracle if he is ever potty trained.

mccabe44 said...

He did great for about 3 days then he decided he didn't like having to stop everything to go to the bathroom. So all weekend he has been in a diaper. I am going to try again during spring break when Hunter is here to help make him go to the bathroom.

mccabe44 said...

He did great for about 3 days then he decided he didn't like having to stop everything to go to the bathroom. So all weekend he has been in a diaper. I am going to try again during spring break when Hunter is here to help make him go to the bathroom.