Monday, February 25, 2008

Shirley Temple





A few weeks again, one of Taylor's friends came to church with really curly hair. Taylor loved it. When I asked her mom how she did it, she said she used sponge rollers. I remember my mom putting sponge rollers in my hair when I was little. Saturday night I ran to Walmart and bought some. Taylor was so excited. I was afraid that either she wouldn't leave them in or that it wouldn't curl really well. Sunday morning when I took out the rollers, it was so curly. Taylor looked in the mirror and said, "Oh Momma I look like Shirley Temple." She got lots of complements. That even we had some friends over and their little girls wanted me to curl there hair. It took me about 1 1/2 to do both of them (one of them has really long and thick hair). I made their moms promise me to take a picture this morning. I hope theirs turned out cute as well.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

How Fun! Taylor's hair looks so cute! I love all those curls!

Anonymous said...

That's precious. They're getting so big... :(

Kari McCallon said...

Oh man. I'm jealous, my hair never came out that good. She is cute!

mccabe44 said...

I can't wait till Meredith has hair so we can do it to her. Sarah the one that is getting big is Claire. Squirt I think the reason it came out so good is because I used tiny rollers and only did little bits of hair at a time. That is why it was so tight curls.

Allison said...

:) How fun. I definitely have memories of sitting on my mom's bed getting my hair sprayed with water/infusium(?) and then getting sponge curlers put in for church the next day. She looks adorable! :)