Friday, November 9, 2007


This is Hunter's friend Brennan. I tried to get them to smile but neither of them would. If you look close in the picture you can see the hives on Hunter's face. Boy has it been a fun week! Oh and JD always tells me how much I misspell on here. Sorry chalk it up to dinginess (forgetting to hit spell check) and the fact that I am a horrible typer so maybe you guys will get a laugh or two out of my blog!

4 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

When did Hunter get hives? Poor kid

mccabe44 said...

some virus he had. we had to give him benodryl around the clock for days for it to go away!

Strickland Family said...

Hunter looks so sad. Poor Hunter. his little friend looks sad too.

Crissy :)

mccabe44 said...

They were being so funny. I kept telling them to smile and they wouldnt.