Friday, November 9, 2007

Award Day




Hunter got his first report card the other day. His teacher said he his soaking everything up like a sponge and is doing really well. Mrs. Ray gave each of the kids a little award. Hunter got the "phenomenal work in the math center" award. The school gives the kids dog tag for every award they get so at the end of the year they take home a fun necklace. I am the room mom so I was trying to get pictures of all the kids. Tucker would walk up the Mrs. Ray every time she called Hunters name and would try and get Hunter award instead. Then he would go back and sit on the rug with the kids. All the kids wanted Tucker to sit by them so they were kinda fighting over him. Mrs. Ray will probably never let us come again but it was sure cute watching them! lol I thought the last picture was cute because tuck was sitting on the rug by his big brother!

2 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

Oh I'm so glad he has taken over the family trait of being better in Math than English. Tucker is so cute sitting by his big brother. I hope he warms up to me fast when I come home for Christmas this year.

mccabe44 said...

He is getting older so I am sure he will.