JD came home saying I had to get a baby gift for someone in his office who is having twins. I went to hobby lobby to get the things I need to make a name frame but they didn't have any good chipboard. Thankfully that morning Val had sent me a picture of something she did for a friend as a baby gift so i did that instead. I have also been trying to come up with something things to decorate our house with as well. Taylor has this tall shelf in her room that needed some decor, so i made one for her as well. I did all her initals instead of just her first name. I thought it would look cuter on the shelf. When I showed her this morning she was so excited and Hunter asked when I was going to make him one. I guess I will have to go buy an H and T to do one for Hunter and Tuck's room.
13 years ago







4 comments:
cute monograms.... don't you love doing those. I have set up a blogspot page, but never sent it to anyone. I will mess with it more when I get home. Jenn
Hey - they turned out really cute and you sure spit them out fast! You are superwoman~
jenn...if you have a blog, you better give me the link!
You better give it to me too! Val mine werent as big as yours so they were a little easier. I think Taylors turned out pretty cute though
Post a Comment