Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cute Kids





I spent the morning cleaning the kids rooms and rearranging them. When I pulled out the camera to take a picture of the letters, Taylor and Tucker wanted me to take pictures of them. They were cute so I thought I should put them on here as well.

4 comments:

Val said...

So, did you move the kids back to the bug room? Are you and JD back in your room? Is Tuck's old room still your craft room?? Update me woman!!

mccabe44 said...

Well, Jd and I are in the master bedroom. Taylor is in the bug room and Hunter and Tuck are in the car room. Our bed wouldnt fit in the bug room and I was tired of sleeping on the floor. I just made some things to go on Taylor's wall and need to make a few more things. I will put pictures up when I am done. I am trying to make the bug room kinda girly!

Anonymous said...

Such cute sweet innocent lookin munchkins. I am having a day. Sorry about being out of it when you called earlier. Now I am working and about to get on a conference call. Taylors letters look awesome. You always do a great job!

mccabe44 said...

No big deal. I was just checking up on you. Thanks now you need to come over and see her wall that i did today. I think I am going to go to hobby lobby later and get a stencil so I can write on her wall too.