I am loving the cool weather! I have been walking every morning after I take Hunter to school. This morning Taylor wanted a jacket because she was cold!! I have spent all morning up in the attic pulling down all our winter stuff so I can see what else we will need to buy this year. I can't wait until be are able to start building fires in the fireplace and roasting marshmellows with the kids! It is finally starting to feel like "FALL".
13 years ago






1 comments:
This good ol' Texas Fall....you don't know what you are missing. Hopefully it will show itself more than just this and while I was so happy about the cooler weather and the boys wanting the heater on in the truck on the way to school this morning....it just isn't the same and it makes me miss home so bad.
Post a Comment