Justin has been hunting 3 times a week since bow season began. He has yet to bring anything home. I told him if he didn't bring anything home he couldn't go back. Last night our friend Pat finally brought home the bacon. (I mean that literally!) He killed a hog. Around 9:30pm the very excited guys show up to clean a hog. Guess who's house will be used this weekend for making sausage! lol
13 years ago








4 comments:
You are busted! Man that is nasty! Sorry I can't help it. Maybe if I didn't have to look at the pictures it would be easier to eat? I don't know. One very disgusted hog hunters wife here. :D
lol....get use to it because being around my husband it is only going to get worse!!!
I can't believe you posted a pic of them cutting into an animal that is hung from your backyard swingset...SO GROSS. Can we say REDNECK?? :) Good thing I love you so much so I can look past it (mostly) :)
Well, considering the fact that last year when your husband killed his first deer, it also hung from that very swingset so you really cant say much!! lol i guess it could be worse. i am not sure how yet but it could be! lol
Post a Comment