




Yesterday we had a crawfish boil with the members of Justins presidency. I was setting up the slip-n-slide and heard a noise. I turned to see a car stopped in the middle of the road. At first I thought she had hit one of the parked cars (as there are always 2 parked cars on the side of the road) then I saw Tucker running. He had been chasing a baseball, so the next thing that went through my head was that he had thrown it and it hit the womans car. Nope wrong again. He ran right through the two cars just as a woman was coming down the road. She was coming very slow as she lives down the road and knows kids are always playing. She didnt see him until he hit her car. Luckily he caught the front fender by the tire and not a head on thing. We was pretty banged up. He ran to me crying. He could move his arm, so I wasnt worried about that. He ran to me so I wasnt worried about the ugly bulg on his leg. His head I was a little worried about because he said that was all that was hurting. Kim was here so she and I loaded up and took him to the ER. We got in really quick. They had to call the cops and the officer was very nice. He brought a Teddy Bear and a sticker for Tucker that says junior officer. Tucker was a real trooper and let them do anything they wanted after he asked and got reassured that they would not give him a shot. After a chest and pelvic xray and a cat scan of his head he was given a good report. We left and head for home after only an 1 1/2 hours. He was mad when he got home to find out he couldnt slip-n-slide. I gave him two Tylenol and he was good to go. We love this little boy and we are very thankful that he wasnt severely hurt!
13 years ago





4 comments:
Tucker - We are so thankful you are okay! Glad we could be there to help your parents out this weekend!! We love you!
Caryn - Love all the updates it's about time Lady!! Thanks for having us this weekend and for the food and fun!! We love coming to visit and can't wait to come back!!
Tay - Beautiful Singing! I loved it! Congrats on the awards. We love you!
Hunt - You were just keeping your eye on the ball right!! :) Love you and congrats on the awards as well!
Justin - Thanks for making the crawfish! It was so freaking good! We appreciate you letting us come crash your party!! :)
I'm so glad he's okay! We love you guys!
I hope Tucker is feeling better. That had to of been scary. That was sweet of the officer to bring him a teddy bear. Tell Tucker to look both ways.....
OH MY GOSH.... what are you going to do with him.... LITTLE DARE DEVIL.... Keep him on a tight leash LOL yeah right like that is possible. I am so glad he is ok. That could have been so bad.
Post a Comment