Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

We had our annual camping trip again this year, but it was a little rushed. Hunter had a game on Thursday night so we aren't able to go to Dam B until Friday morning. As shocking as it may sound I forgot my camera. (Those of you who really know me know I always forget my camera!! LOL) Brianne took some pictures so I will have to get them from her. Sunday is when we finally had time to dye eggs. We were feeding the missionaries that evening so we told them to come early and decorate eggs with us. We just love our missionaries! When we were taking the final pictures Taylor knocked over a cup a dye on Elder Park. He had pink all over his white shirt. Guess who got to spend the next few hours trying to get it out. Unfortunately I dont have any pictures of the pink shirt but Elder Watson got some priceless pictures of both Taylor and Elder Park faces. When I get those from him I will post them.

The kids Easter morning. Some of these are when we were making them wait to go into the living room.

0 comments: