


This year we decided to get a real tree. The kids were so excited as we headed out to the Christmas tree farm. We picked one out.. and of course I forgot the camera..and the kids loved watching it fall as Justin cut it down. It was neat to see them put the tree on this little spinning thing to shake all the junk out then pull it through the netting so we could bring in home. Here is a picture of Jd getting the stand ready to put the tree in, the tree before we decorated and the finished product. The kids did most of the decorating and thanks to Court we have lights on there. I put lights on the tree at work that same day and I was so dreading coming home and putting lights on ours. Moral of the story is don't come to the McCabe house for dinner or you will be put to work!! LOL Thanks Court.
13 years ago





1 comments:
Court always seems to come to the rescue :) So inquiring minds want to know...does it smell as good as you hoped for? :)
Post a Comment