Monday, November 30, 2009

family pictures

Last week we went to the park to take some family pictures. I think several of them turned out really good. These have not been edited but so is life. Half of the pictures Tuck kept looking the the wrong direction, but who would expect less coming from him. LOL Hope you guys enjoy!

Us in our true form!

The sun kept getting in the way but i loved this one.
I have several of us on the bridge, but this was my favorite.
This makes me think of how fast my kids are growing up! Look they are even in step.
My boys

My little comidian! She was so funny during all the pictures. Gotta love her
Justin had the idea for this picture. I was sure I was going to go over the bridge into the nasty water.
What a cute family! Thanks to my friend for taking time out of her busy schedule to spend an afternoon at the park with us. I know we are not always easy to deal with but thanks!!

0 comments: