Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer fun

It has been a very busy summer full of swimming, friends, movie club, baseball and more friends. We had some dear friends move this past month so we had to have one more day of fun. We all met up for an afternoon of swimming! The kids had a great time and we are really going to miss the Huntsmans!!





We love having friends over for dinner. The other night we had some friends over and the kids wanted to play twister. So out came the camera. We let the kids go first, then the dads went, and finally us moms went. Thankfully I put the camera up before we went.






We joined a summer movie club. Every Tues at 9:30am we went to the movies. This Tues was the last time so I had to bring my camera and took pictures as we waited for Kung Fu Panda to start.






Hunter is playing fall ball. We have spent many nights at the ball park. Even when Hunter doesn't have practice, we have enjoyed going to the batting cages as a family. We all take turns batting and catching the balls. His first official game starts on Sat but we had a scrimmage this past Wed. I took a few pictures and my friend Val took more. As soon as she emails me hers I will post them.



This was Hunter's first at bat. I hate videoing because I get so caught up in watching I forget to move the camera. So you don't get to see him run to first but you get to see him as he runs to second and then on to third for his triple. Kim is coming to the games on Sat so I will get her to take some pictures and some video and they will probably be much better.



The summer is about over and we had to have one more adventure. Val and her kids came down for a visit. I didn't really get the camera out much but we had lots of fun!! Thanks for coming Val.

0 comments: