


Taylor has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now. Sunday night it was finally loose enough to pull. She decided that she didn't want us to pull it. We finally convinced her and when JD pulled it she jerked and swallowed it. She started to cry and said she wanted her tooth back in. It was so funny!! She wrote a note to the tooth fairy and she was very excited when she woke up the next morning to find the tooth fairy had come!
13 years ago





2 comments:
She's growing up so fast... She looks more and more like you Caryn!
Congrats to TayTay! And I like that "family" frame I can see in the background...I'd like to see all the stuff you've done lately...but no, it's too much to ask for you to take pics of it!! Oh, and when did you get a piano??
Post a Comment