


Jd has been begging for a dog. I keep saying no because I have enough people to take care of and clean up after. I finally gave in with the understanding that it would be JD and the kids responsibility to take care of him. It is a 7 week old bassetthound and Hunter named him Jake. Here are a couple of pictures of him. Uncle Adam has always wanted a bassetthound so he asked if we could take a picture of Jake with cute little Parker. Parker didn't know what to think. Jake kept wanting to bite his toes! It was way too cute!
13 years ago





6 comments:
oh so cute
It's SO cute!
I. Can't. Believe. YOU. Got. A. Dog.
That said, he is absolutely adorable and I want him.
What a cute lil puppy!
Oh yeah Parker is cute too...
FUNNY... I love that you think it will be Justin and the kids taking care of him.... COME ON!!! I thought that too. He is awfully cute though.
awwwww I want one!!!
Post a Comment