




This last week has been very crazy. Jd turns 30 on Thurs. I thought it would be fun to surprise him and throw a party. Our friends Val and Jordon were going to be my cover story, but were unable to make it at the last minute. I called Jared Thursday night and he came to the rescue! (He said he didn't sleep that night worried that he would mess things up.) He did a great job and JD had no clue we were up to anything. We had some cake and ice cream and just visited. Many gag gifts were brought so it made the night that much more fun! Thanks to all who came!
13 years ago





4 comments:
Wow, he's such an old man now. haha Glad it turned out well! I'm never too good with surprise parties.
YAY!!! Happy Bithday JD!!! I miss you guys!
Aww - sorry we missed it! Justin, you're such a nerd with the pen in your pocket! I can say that since Jordan is never without a pen in his pocket too. You're both nerds! haha! Glad you had a good time...who brought the "30 Sucks" gift? That's too cute!
nice cake...you better still come monday...i want to see you and the kids...
Post a Comment