



My sister had a little boy (named Parker) this week. He was 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. I haven't had a chance to come and see him, so since Jd is out of town and Hunter is out of school tomorrow we had to come. All the kids have been fighting over holding him. Isn't he cute!! I wanted to wake him up so I could really look at him. Adam said that if I woke him up then I had the duty of changing his diaper. I proceeded to tell Parker that neither of my boys peed on me so he better not, so what do you think he started to do?!?!?! That's right but he didn't get me just his blanket! It was pretty funny.
13 years ago





2 comments:
He is precious!!
He is too cute. Looks like the kids had lots of fun snuggling on him!
Post a Comment