Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dallas trip





JD's job had a drawing for this years safety calendar. Taylor's drawing won!! They asked us to go up to Dallas so they could present them with a certificate and a gift card. They put us up in a hotel and this is how I found the kids when I woke up the next morning. Then the next day we went to a place called The Main Event. There we got to bowl and play lots of games. As you can tell we all had lots of fun!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Way exciting!! Looks like fun, and you look great!!!!

Alisa said...

I check out your blog from time to time and I have to tell you it is crazy how much your boys look like Justin! You have a precious family.

j bell said...

Fun!!! good job Taylor... we started that, but never finished it.... LOL you are such a good mom.

McCabe Family said...

Look at you Ms.Skinny!!! You look great!!