


















We had a long night last night. Tuck woke up just before 3am saying he ear hurt. Hunter woke up shortly there after and came a peeked. I said it wasn't morning yet and he had to go back to sleep. Finally around 5am he went to sleep and I woke up at 7am swooshed and hurting from having 4 of us in our bed. We went ahead and woke Taylor and started our day after that. The kids got scooter and they were way excited.
This year we have really been pushing the story of the Nativity. We told the kids that if three presents was good enough for Christ then three presents were good enough for them. I stuck to that, but thanks to aunts, uncles and grandparents the received a few extras. I am excited because several of them were games that we can do together as a family. As for the three that got from us we broke it down in to three categories, something fun, something needed and something spiritual. I think this well be how we do Christmas from now on.
Both sets of grandparents chipped in and bought the kids a trampoline. The kids (big and little) have had fun jumping most of the day.
I forgot to take pictures of the huge breakfast we had but for lunch we had gumbo and bread. It was good!!
We had Kim and Adam come up and Court and Janelle came over. Who's belly is bigger??!?!?!
After we jumped till we can't jump anymore, we came in to take a little rest and watch Horton Hears a Who. Tucky and Jd were out cold. Taylor got caught in the kitchen eating a cookie (she looked so cute!!) Hunter was zoned in to the movie.
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment