



We have been trying to spend more time together as a family and less time in front of the TV. The kids love to play games, so we have been playing "Go Fish" and "Old Maid" a lot. Last week my Mom brought us the game Twister that we had when we were kids. We had so much fun! First JD, Hunter and Taylor played, then the kids and I played, and finally I had to kick JD's trash so we played and let the kids spin. The last picture is right after JD fell and he grab the camera and took a picture of me. Val I know you have been asking to see an updated picture of me and this one is not very good but when Jenn gets her pictures done that she took at the wedding I will post a few on here.
13 years ago





1 comments:
Fun stuff! I wanna see a good close up of your hair!
Post a Comment