Wednesday, October 29, 2008





This month has been very busy. I got to spent one weekend at Val's house. (I didn't bring out my camera since both camera pros were there!) Yes Jenn got to come down too. Then I help Kari's bridal shower again I left my camera in the car and let Janelle handle that for me. However after the shower when Kim (we just all thought it was her car that was the problem) got my van stuck in a ditch. I called Court to come pull me van out. I had to take a picture of the three men trying to remember one of their scout knots!! Once they figured it out Court pulled my van out with ease!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

For the Record...Next time park straight from the ditch overpass thing. I apologize profusely. I hate that I did it. It really is my car that is jinxed and not my driving. Just make sure Justin doesn't tease me about it while I'm still way hormonal from being pregnant. He would hate to make me cry right? :)