Sunday, August 17, 2008

What does a Parrot say?!?!

We have had a house load lately. One day this week we had 7 kids in this house. It was a good day. Everyone had someone to play with but Tuck and he just bounced between all the groups. I took the girls and we played beauty shop. I painted their nails, put make up on them, and then curled their hair. Then they played dress up, but I forgot to take their picture but the girls looked so cute. Then Tuck and I took a few mins to snuggle and read books. One of the books we read was an animal book. I was asking Tuck what each animal was and what it said. We got to the parrot and I taught him to say Paulie wants a cracker. A few days later we had some other friends over and I pulled the camera out and I got Tuck to say it again so I could get it on video.

0 comments: