
I was getting on to Tuck the other day because he wouldn't finish his sandwich. I kept telling him he had to finish it. He started to tell me that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. I figured he was just trying to get out of eating, so was making him stay at the table. Finally it dawned on me he had eaten most of the popcorn at the movies that morning so he probably wasn't to hungry. I told him to go lay down on my bed, and after about 10 mins I went to check on him. I figured he was in his room playing with Hunter but instead this is how I found him. On my bed out cold. Notice I forgot I had the sheets in the washer washing.
13 years ago





1 comments:
I can't believe how big baby Tuck is! :(
Post a Comment