




On the second day I told JD that we needed to let the kids swim in the pool before we got back on the road so that they would get some of the extra energy out. We only let them swim about 30 mins but they sure had fun.
13 years ago





On the second day I told JD that we needed to let the kids swim in the pool before we got back on the road so that they would get some of the extra energy out. We only let them swim about 30 mins but they sure had fun.
Posted by mccabe44 at 12:25 PM
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you got to get away and go see family. I still don't envy the drive but think its great you were up to it. I think I would have to be desperate to consent to drive it with my boys. Great pics!
Post a Comment