Sunday, June 8, 2008



TeeBall is finally over!!! YEAH! We had an end of the year party at our house last Thursday. We had the swimming pool, a slipping slide, water balloons, and water guns to keep the kids busy. Then we had everyone bring things to go with hamburgers and hot dogs. We had a great time! All the boys attacked JD with all the water balloons than ran after him with the cooler. I forgot to take pictures until the very end so I got a picture of JD after they got him with the cooler and then we took a picture of the team (there are a few extra kids in the picture. Everyones siblings wanted to be in there as well!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they all had fun. I am relieved the season is over but each time I say something like that, I think of when there won't be anymore of this kind of thing. When they are all grown up and our worries as moms change and become different things. I love being a mom to boys! Thanks for sharing the pictures since I couldnt be there!

Shanda said...

Hi McCabe Family!
Court found our blog and through his I found y'alls. How are you guys doing? What have you been up to? I was shocked to see how fast your kiddos have grown up. Has it been that long? Anyway drop us a line when you get a chance!
Hugs, Travis and Shanda Baldwin