Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fish fry at the McCabes





JD and his friend Tyson spent a week making up trot lines. I picked on them the whole week (since they spent every night that week making them) that they wouldn't catch anything. The first night they came home with 21 fish and the day pretty close to that again. They did catch a monster on the second day. This sucker weighed in at 32 lbs. They had so many they put them on the kids wagon to get them to the backyard to clean. They said they are going to finish out the week with their lines out so we will see how well they keep doing. Anyone ready for a fish fry?? You know how much I hate fish and I don't want to have to smell that junk to many nights! lol

4 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Wow!! That's one huge fish!

Kari McCallon said...

What's the deal with tuck never having pants on? lol. Sorry I missed your call last night. I had my phone on me, but I didn't hear it and since you didn't leave a voicemail i didn't know until I went to bed and pulled it out of my pocket. Did you need something or was it Justin?

Sarah Fruge said...

I just read Janelle's blog. You are looking good girl! How much weight have you lost? You're doing a great job.

Allison said...

Wow! That reminds me of fishing with my grandpa when I was a kid! How fun! Even though I refuse to eat fish now (I'll try it but it just is not my favorite!) I used to eat it as a kid at Grandpa's house! :)