Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!






We had a great Memorial Day! Mom and Dad where in town so we took the kids swimming at their hotel! The water was so cold JD wouldn't get in. He said the kids were on their own. After an hour we made them get out! They had so much fun. (Mom took some pictures so when I get them from her I will put them on here). JD grilled steaks for lunch then him and Geezer put a new trampoline together for the kids. They love it! Then we all enjoyed a popcicle!

3 comments:

Val said...

Looks like fun! Surgery must have went well if you up and taking pictures! :) I'll call you this weekend!

mccabe44 said...

As long as I don't do too much at a time I do pretty good!

j bell said...

Oh yeah I forgot your went under the knife... how you feeling??? How did it go??? Kiddos look like they are having fun!!!