Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Way too cute!


A few nights ago I was sitting on the couch and Hunter asked if I would take a picture. When I turned to see what he wanted me to take a picture of I couldn't resist how cute my two boys looked!! I love when they have moments like these even though they are few and far between!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!!

Kari McCallon said...

those little studs.

Kimberly said...

i miss them

Cooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

Tuck's getting so big! He looks just like Hunt!

mccabe44 said...

There is no denying that they are brothers that is for sure!! We just cut Tucks hair for the summer and he really looks like a big boy now!

Anonymous said...

Tucker is deffinately looking less like a baby, talking less like a baby and is getting so big! I remember the first time Pat and I saw him when we flew out here to buy our house. He had just turned one! Funny that it was that long ago! I told you that within the next six month he wouldn't be a baby anymore!