OK if I was really the good scraper that I think I am, I would have remembered to bring my camera to at least one of the two practices we have had. We actually have a few good kids on our team, JD is excited about that. Hunter loves going, Taylor and Tucker play on the playground while they practice. Our team is named the CUBS! As soon as we get a game schedule we will let you know so you can come and root for the cubs! I will try to do better next week and get some pictures of the fun.
13 years ago





2 comments:
Maybe if you stopped scraping and started scrapping it'd be easier. let us know when a game is. Hopefully there's a monday one sometime.
That should be lots of fun.
Hey it was nice seeing ya'll for Adam & Kim's wedding. Tell Justin I said "whats up."
Post a Comment