Monday, March 31, 2008


Ready to bat! The kids are Brendan, Hunter, Josue (Hunter's friend in his class at school) and Trey (Hunter's friend from Church).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I can't wait until we get to come watch him play!

Kari McCallon said...

He is SO CUTE! I love his pants. He is the best teeball player ever! I want to watch him play so he better play again next year so i can.

mccabe44 said...

I am sure he will play again next year. when do you come home for the summer?? they play through may then the playoffs start the first week in june.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics...I didn't notice right away that Tru is the "Extra" in that last photo...Its fun to photograph their "firsts"...at different things, and funny how those things change from first tooth, first haircut, first real food, to first day in primary, to first tee ball game, etc... I love being a mom!