Friday, February 8, 2008

Slowly going CRAZY!!!

Life has been very busy lately to say the least. I really don't know how I get everything done. Last week was dedicated to my sister. I started, what I guess has now become a tradition, making scrapbooks for my siblings as they get married. I have known since Thanksgiving that I had one to make, but with everything that has happened the last few months, it got put on the back burner. Maybe I just work better under pressure! Working non stop last week, and thanks to Sunshines help, we were able to finish her scrapbook, and make several things to decorate her house with. After all the work only one thing got its picture taken. It turned out way cute. It is a magnet notes board. After making all the cute things for Kim I now want to find sometime to make some things for myself! Who knows when that will fit in the schedule, but its a nice thought! lol

0 comments: