Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Family Home Evening




Ok maybe we weren't home for it, but it was still a family adventure. JD's old high school basketball team made it to the playoffs for the first time since he was there. He has been really pumped about it. The kids really wanted to go to the game as well. I packed picnic dinners and we loaded up in the van and away we went. The game was being played in Kirbyville, which is about a 1 1/2 drive from us. We could not get there fast enough, at least according to the kids. This is how the kids spent their time at the game....

2 comments:

Laurie Huish said...

Hi Karen! I'm Blog surfing and came across your Blog! It is good to read about ya'll. Your family comes up every so often around here because Michael LOVES telling the story of your old Dog and the lead poisoning during the hurricane!

PureDesign said...

Thats sweet. Nothing better than seeing the old alma matter (did I spell that right?) doing good.