Thursday, December 20, 2007

Its been a long day!!!




For those of you who haven't heard, a tree landed on our roof last night. It came through in Taylor's room. JD and I immediately knelt down to say a prayer to give our thanks that no one was hurt. The ward has been great. We have had people here all day checking on us and wanting to help. Here are a few pictures so you can see the damage.

2 comments:

Val said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you are all okay. How scary. I can't believe TayTay has holes in her ceiling. Yikes. Well hang in there! Wish we could be there to help!

j bell said...

Can we say TIMBER!!! holy cow. I am so glad we do not have any trees around our house. I know that had to be very loud and scarry. Glad Tay is ok. I bet she will be scared to sleep in her room again. LOL give her hugs from Ms. Jenn