Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Decorating the Christmas tree




Last weekend we put up our Christmas tree. I wasn't feeling well so i pretty much sat in the chair and let Justin and the kids do everything. We have always put just white lights on our tree but this year the kids asked for colored lights. JD thinks it looks like a redneck tree!! Since that night we spend most of the day putting everything back on the tree because Tuck spends most of his time taking everything off!

4 comments:

Val said...

Why do colored lights on a Christmas tree make it "redneck"? Tell him that posting pics of dead animals is redneck. And then posting pics of making the missionaries do your dirty work and cut the meat up for you is even MORE redneck. Let's just set JD straight with what IS and IS NOT redneck.

Kari McCallon said...

I like Hunter's capris. They are nice. I think your tree looks good.

Jordan said...

Agree - JD is 100% bonafide rojo cuello. (And I fully accept that I don't hablo espanol bueno - but I think most will entienden mis palabras.)

mccabe44 said...

lol...I am so impressed with your spanish Jordan. I had to get JD to tell me what it meant. And Squirt I am glad you like the PJ's. I think Kim bought those for him.