Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dingy Mom

After practicing with the camera, so I would be able to record with it I forgot it at home last night. Yesterday was one of those days when you dont ever stop. We walked out of the door with Hunter only half way dressed. JD got held up at work and had to meet us there. We sat by the parents of Hunter's little friend and she said since I took pictures for her at award day (she forgot her camera then) that she would take pictures for me last night. Hopefully I will get them soon. He did really well. He stood on the second to top row and was so worried about being good up there that he stood the whole time with his "bubble and a grip". It was so cute.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I hope at least Marilyn made it to the program. I know she had enrichment that night, but I told her she'd better go see Hunter. And don't feel too bad, I forget my camera ALL the time!! Can't wait to see the pics.

mccabe44 said...

I told her not to come because it was only going to be a 15min program. I just told her to wait and come this weekend for the primary program. She said she would come to the next one.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

what were they doing?

mccabe44 said...

Just sang a few songs.