My beautiful van isn't so pretty anymore. I got rearended today. Everyone was ok for the most part. Thankfully my van isnt that bad, but the little old man's car was pretty bad. This week is so hectic that it should make things interesting to say the least but so is life.
13 years ago







4 comments:
Hey girl thats crazy!!!! Where you backing up out of a parking space???? lol...
Lol.....no I dont take after my friends!! I was at the light at lowes when I got hit.
Yikes!! Are you all okay?? I'm so sorry...that really sucks.
I am ok. my back is a little sore but i am fine. the only thing that bugs me is now my car wont come out of park. so i cant drive it. i am waiting on the insurance ppl to call back so we can see about getting it fix. i had to drive jd's truck all day today and i hate driving that tank but so is life.
Post a Comment