Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh the places you will go




In the boys room I would like to draw a road to go along with the car wall and I am going to write above it..Oh the places you will go...I think that will be enough for the boys room. What do you think? Now that I have done the family room, Tay's room, and the boys' room, I guess I will have to do something with our room, the kitchen and the dining room. Man, the work is never done!!!

1 comments:

Val said...

oh da boyz! That's so weird to think that Tuck is getting so big... sharing a room with his brother....soon he'll need a bed too! So, since you rearranged rooms again, does this mean you are back to scrappin in the dining room again? oh, and you mentioned you did stuff to the family room...where are the pics??? post 'em lady!