Ok, I know some people think this is probably really really cheesy, but I like my new creation. I was at a resale shop the other day and saw a shirt that said something to the effect of shopping is my therapy. I am constantly telling JD that scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy. So I decided to make myself a shirt. After inlisting my brother for help, this is what we came up with. So if any of you are not afraid to look cheesy, I will happily make you a shirt to match! lol
13 years ago







1 comments:
Hey friend. I have a blog account too! I like this a lot better than the family one you had going. It was just hard for me to remember to update and keep going back to stay up with your kids. I love it. We can't wait to see you guys!! We're coming back...later chica.
Post a Comment