On Saturday Aunt Kim bought Tay a great american cookie cake. I decided not to make her a cake on Sunday because I knew there would be enough left over. While JD and I took a nap, Tay and Hunter finished off the cookie cake. So we decided to do her birthday cupcakes tonight instead since they had already had enough junk for the day. I went so camera happy with the pumpkin stuff, the battery died on the camera after only two pictures. I guess I should be happy I got that many. I think she had a great birthday since it last for 3 days. After celerbrating it with Awna D and Geezer Saturday, several people gave her things on Sunday, and then tonight she is one lucky girl!
13 years ago







2 comments:
Sweet girl! Can't believe she is four. What a good mom to make cupcakes and not use the ones your friend brought! HAHA. I would have laughed so hard if you would have.
I wanted too really bad but there were only 4 and we had promised her pink ones!! So next time you make cupcakes ask what color they need to be first!! hahaha
Post a Comment